CONGRATULATIONS to our WINNERS: 76, 216, 132, 115, 235, 168, 101, 67, 202, 55!!! Ball assignments are posted below, and video is on Facebook. Thank you for participating!
All funds raised will benefit children in foster care throughout TFI’s Family of agencies in Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska
When? Monday, December 2nd, 2019 at 8:30am
Where? South Lakes Golf Course in Jenks
9253 S. Elwood Ave., Jenks, Oklahoma 74037
NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. WE WILL LIVE STREAM THE EVENT.
1st: 5 Day / 4 Night Ocean Adventure Cruise for 2
2nd: $500 Visa Gift Card
3rd: $200 Visa gift card
4th: (2) DISNEY WORLD One-Day PARK HOPPER PASSES!
5th: (2) DISNEY WORLD One-Day PARK HOPPER PASSES!
6th: $100 Visa Gift Card
7/8th: $50 Visa Gift Card
9/10th: $25 Visa Gift Card
Maximum of 2,000 golf balls to be dropped. Participants must have donations turned in by Noon CST – Friday, November 29th for valid entry.
Rules & Regulations
- If a ball falls into the designated hole during the drop it will automatically be considered the winning ball. If two or more balls fall into the designated hole, this will be considered a tie. In the event of a tie, the golf balls involved in the tie will be randomly drawn for the appropriate prize. If no balls fall into the designated hole, the balls that are closest to the hole will win. Distance to the hole is measured by the closest point of the ball to the rim of the hole, as determined by the judge, Steven Mandeville – Fund Development Specialist for TFI. If two or more balls are equidistant from the hole, this will also be considered a tie.
- In the event of any dispute in the contest, the contest judge will rule and the judge’s discretion is final and incontestable.
- Any person under 21 years of age on the date of the contest is ineligible to play.
- Every donor will be listed with their corresponding ball on this page the day before the drop.
- The winner need not be present to win. In the case of inclement weather, the drop will be rescheduled and new time announced on TFI’s Facebook page as well as this website.
- TFI will not withhold taxes from the winnings to be paid to the Federal Government. The winner will need to claim these withholdings as taxes withheld and the winnings as income. TFI is not responsible for State or Federal Taxes.
For more information or questions, contact Tina at [email protected]