Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey that will shape your future and supercharge your career? The TFI Family of Companies welcome students to apply for internships and practicums at our organization. As an intern at our organization, you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and dive headfirst into real-world projects that make a difference. This isn’t just an internship; it’s a launchpad for your future success. If you’re ready to challenge yourself, learn from the best, and be a part of something extraordinary, apply now and take the first step toward an exciting career path. Join us in shaping the future and leaving your mark on the world.
What benefits do internships have for students?
- Gain a full and realistic view of the workplace and hands-on work experience.
- Become able to integrate academic coursework with practical application and skill development.
- Network with professionals in intern’s field of interest
- Explore career interests, uncover talents, and develop transferable skills.
- Earn college credits.
- Fulfill their degree requirements.
- Explore state government and different organizational departments.
- Gain possible full-time employment at internship site.
What kind of internships does TFI offer?
- Foster Care
- Case Management
- Prevention Services
- Therapeutic Services
- Residential Services
- Administrative (Finance, Marketing, Fund Development, Project Management, Legal, Research and so much more)
Begin at TFI
”My favorite part of working with TFI is the family I work with. I get to be surrounded everyday by people who are as passionate about the same thing as I am. I don’t think I could get that from any other area I could work in.
”I’ve always had a love and passion for children and always wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. To see the love and joy between families makes all the hard work worthwhile.
TFI Family’s Equal Opportunity Commitment: TFI Family is dedicated to fostering an environment of equal employment opportunity. All employment-related decisions, encompassing recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment are made based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. We are committed to making reasonable accommodations for sincere religious beliefs and qualified individuals with disabilities, as long as such accommodations do not impose an undue hardship.