TFI BLUES BREWS & BITES FESTIVAL features live bands, adult beverages, fantastic food, and lots of fun in the beautiful outdoor atmosphere of Ward Meade Park. Proceeds benefit the TFI KIDS FUND supporting Kansas Foster Kids to improve their quality of life.
DATE: Saturday, September 11th, 2021
LOCATION: Ward Meade Park, Topeka, KS
2:00 pm – Gate opens
2:30 pm – National Anthem – Divas on Fire
3:00-4:30pm – The Nace Brothers
4:45-6:15 pm – Divas on Fire
6:30-8:00pm – The Cate Brothers
8:15-9:45 pm – Josh Garrett
$30 General Admission
$75 VIP Tickets
- Between 2 Buns
- Burger Bus
- Oleander Café’s Hot Dogs
Nace Brothers • Divas on Fire • Cate Brothers • The Josh Garrett Band
- Attendees must be at least 21 years old
- No Pets, Coolers, or Grills allowed
- No Outside Food or Drink allowed
- Backpacks, large purses and totes may be searched
- Please bring a lawn chair
- Overflow Parking located at Meadows Elementary (201 SW Clay Street, Topeka)
WEATHER: This event is rain or shine, and will be fun either way. We will have a back-up rain plan to make it more comfortable for guests!
OUT OF TOWN GUESTS: Ramada has a special hotel rate for this event. Please call and ask them for more information when looking for a hotel.