TFI BLUES BREWS & BITES FESTIVAL features live bands, adult beverages, fantastic food, and lots of fun in the beautiful outdoor atmosphere of Ward Meade Park. Proceeds benefit the TFI KIDS FUND supporting Kansas Foster Kids to improve their quality of life.
DATE: Saturday, September 7th
LOCATION: Ward Meade Park, Topeka, KS
GATES OPEN: 3:00 pm
SHOW STARTS: 4:30 pm
$30 General Admission
$75 VIP Tickets
A limited number of tickets available for our special VIP Party on the Patio! VIP pass includes (1) admission ticket, (2) drink tickets, VIP lanyard, Souvenir Festival T-shirt, Private show by Josh Hoyer of “The Voice.”
- Attendees must be at least 21 years old
- No Pets, Coolers, or Grills allowed
- No Outside Food or Drink allowed
- Backpacks, large purses and totes may be searched
- Please bring a lawn chair
- Overflow Parking located at Meadows Elementary (201 SW Clay Street, Topeka)
WEATHER: This event is rain or shine, and will be fun either way. We will have a back-up rain plan to make it more comfortable for guests!